Hôtel de l'Horloge Avignon
In a 19th century building, the Hôtel de l'Horloge **** opens its doors onto the heart of the city's historic centre.
The 65 rooms and its Suite are decorated in warm colors, with linen curtains and stylish furniture. Some have a terrace offering a panoramic view of the Popes' Palace and its surrounding area.
The Hôtel de l'Horloge is ideally located in the centre of Avignon's touristic points of interest, only minutes from the Popes' Palace, its International Conference Centre, its cafés with shaded terraces, its shops and its local events.
Avignon is also an ideal starting point for exploring the Luberon, the Alpilles, the Camargue and all the beauties that Provence has to offer.
Go to the site Follow us on FACEBOOK Photo gallery Online booking Places to see around
Facilities & Services
- A charming Hotel 4 Starshotel in the heart of Avignon
- The hotel is a member of the Hôtels Ocre et Azur group
- Free Wi-Fi
- Reception open 24 hours a day
- Business corner
- 65 rooms and 1 suite
- 3 rooms suitable for people with limited mobility
- Flat screen TV with satellite package and Canal +
- Fitness area
- Meeting room
- Function room with library
- Public car park 2 minutes' walk from the hotel
- Pets accepted